I head the Theatre team with Anuj and I'm good at getting everyone to do their part. I've played Basketball for the college team and have good oratory skills (yes, that's where the theatre and the state debate team come into play :D) I also like dancing.

Sometimes. Haha! I hate judging people, hypocrisy and off-color jokes. I never was very ambitious but I've always felt like I wanted to do something worth doing; something that would change the world and that's why I'm part of WUP and Take10! because HIV is not the worst thing, the stigma and discrimination and ignorance surrounding it is!! So that's what I want to fight, and of course, working on this campaign is one of the most fun, fulfilling experiences I've had.
I LOVE : Reading. Solitude. Paulo Coelho. Talking to people. Working under pressure. Observing nature. Writing in my diary. Debating. Theatre.
No comments:
Post a Comment