I head the HIV Bootcamp team with Miss.Deepika the Cheerleader and we will be going around conducting the awareness sessions in various institutions. I first got involved with WUP after a session at my college, Symbiosis Law School and well, I got to learn so many things about HIV/AIDS that day and decided to volunteer seeing that there will be a lot more people like me then, who thought they knew everything they needed to know, but don't know enough.

Even though I seem such a vela person, I play on the basketball team, gym everyday [hey I got tired of being the skinny child]. To prove the Casanova nickname wrong, I've been quite the perfect bachelor of 20yrs! Haha! I love chilling and don't drink due to hilarious consequences. I like Karate, boxing and did I mention eating??!!
Well, the problems surrounding HIV have gotten to be taken care of, the right things such as breaking taboos and stigma, support for PLHIV and correct awareness need to emphasized upon. I want to do as much as I can and give my best to the Take10! Campaign!!
I LOVE : Eating. Sleeping. Irritating Rachel. Other people as well. Freaking people out. Eating. Getting stronger physically and mentally. Eating. hip-hop. dance trance. Eating. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment