
I am the mad one, goo-goo-ga-joob. :P I'm part of the co-ordinating team of the Take10! campaign and I also run the Art and Creative Project, and help with the photography.Yes. Jill of all trades. Finger in too many pies. Whirlwind. Lazy laid-back beachbum/Hippie. metalhead. That's me :)
I'm the one coming up with the mad, crazy designs and creations you all go boing-boing at :P ,*what the heck is boing-boing anyway!* I also run the online component for now and help our resident SuperWoman Himakshi do this side of her job of saving the world :)
I've been associated with WUP since it began in November 2006. Initially I did unofficial PR and volunteered at events and kiosks and talked about HIV and AIDS, Sex and sexuality to as many people as I could. T'was good work but thinking I could do more, I let Himakshi "galavanize" me into helping the cause while doing the things I really, really, really love doing ( cRe8tivity,muahahahaaha!) along with spreading awareness and understanding!
We have a terrific team this year and with the backing we are getting from the ooo-ahh ooh-ah Staying Alive foundation, YOUth can really make a difference. The future is too important to be lost under the burden of unnecessary ignorance, denial and discrimination that doesn't help the situation at all. We must face this together and be the change we want to see!!
TAkE10! PEOPLE OF PUNE !!! \m/ SPREAD THE WORD. STAND OUT. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
I LOVE : music. food for the soul. Being gothic-hippie. Telling stories through my photography. Writing crazy poetry. long fast rides. going against norms.
No comments:
Post a Comment