
I'm a small-town guy with big dreams, I love my camera and I love my photography, I always try to put in my best shot with that. My creativity and notorious smile define who I am :D
I head the Photography project for Take10! and my job is, with a team to volunteers to capture the dignity of human life that PLHIV are so denied of in the public eye and show the city that they too are just normal people who have albeit been affected by serious health issues.
I believe that the secret of success lies in passion and hardwork and I hope to make it big someday.
I've done so much else, such as starting the Pune Advertising Club but I really wanted to contribute to the society, and what better else cause than the one that stands smack in our faces such as HIV? I'm ready to contribute to any extent of my abilities to my work and they say I'm fun to be with but I am very serious when it comes to life. (hey, i try ) Looking forward to working with all those interested and giving the best we can, TOGETHER!!
I LOVE : camera. photography. my scooter. kurtas. street photography. interesting faces. children. advertising. my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment