Friday, July 24, 2009

Meet the team - SANJANA GOPI


The fun one, yes me!! lol, well my friends think I'm entertaining, caring, impulsive, crazzzyy and a loyal friend. I'm very adventurous and love to try new things all the time. I'm very optimistic and always believe that I CAN !! I love to be around people and have a good time. I also love to think of very innovative ideas and make them work, someway or the other, which is probably why I'm on the media team at Take10! It's my job to talk to all the journalists and media representatives and collaborate with them to support us in our fight against HIV infections, stigma and discrimination.
People who are driven in life and live with a passion inspire me. Whatever I decide to do in the future should make a difference to the world, make it a better place and I will do whatever is possible to get there.

I believe everyone has a right to live wid dignity and that surely includes HIV positive people. They deserve love and respect and should be treated just the same way a person with cancer or diabetes would be treated. Through this campaign I hope to spread awareness among as many people as possible and make them open towards this topic. I know this awareness will help the HIV positive people live a life of dignity and also help prevent infections from spreading further. All of us working together on this campaign will make Pune a more aware, empathetic and open- minded city.


I LOVE : entertaining.change. impulsiveness. new people. talking. enthusiasm. ambition. driving my car. art of living. being full of life. new places. weirdness. a difference. making a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment